Monday, March 16, 2009

Netflix

Tabi says: 5 stars

I think I'm in love. I'm a SAHM who doesn't have a car during the day and hates to make her poor commuting husband go anywhere after he gets home even if it's just to pick out a movie to watch together, so it is SO wonderful to have them show up in the mail. Plus, they have tons available online for instant download. It's not every movie you've ever heard of online, but it's a lot and totally worth it for the vast amount of television shows available. Check them out, browse their selection, try the two week trial. That's what we're during right now and I think I'm hooked.

PS We also took a look at the Blockbuster online rentals which we heard used to be better, but now they've added SO many restrictions to how many you can rent, how many you can return to the store, etc. that it's just ridiculous. Not to mention their site is SO not user-friendly.

0 comments: